Saturday, February 25, 2006

What a wake up!!!

I have vary important news about the podcast. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A CELEBRITY AS ANOTHER HOST!!! "That is correct Allen. The one and only Self-Proclaimed Radio God Jace Edwards is joining forces with Astral Realm, Inc!" I was just about to say that Announcer Dude. Jace will be popping up on the show but it will take time; however, we can get this bong lit and pretend it is 4:20 all the time and get the wrecking ball rolling. This is going to be a blast and I am truly psyched to have people like Jace, Scott, and Mark helping out. They are my inspiration and the one's who hold the whips to keep the wannabes like me moving forward. So enough with the chit chat and let us make some noise 'n shit!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home